Log in

Association for International Agricultural and Extension Education (AIAEE)

Log in


There are various options for accommodation, including hotels and airbnbs. The University residences will not be available during this time because of the semester overlap. We have reserved a limited number of room block with two recommended hotels, Delta Hotel Marriot and DaysInn. Both hotels are about ten minutes walk from the university Campus.

Conference Block in Delta and Days Inn are full. We can not add any more rooms to the blocks. 

Please use the following link to book rooms

Delta Hotel Marriot


You can choose some other hotel in Downtown area, and apartment near the University. 

Western Hotels and Executive Suites, 72 Macdonell St, Guelph/ Take Bus 99 South Bound at Mcdonell to come to the University Centre (~3km)

Royal Ins & Suits, 95 Macdonell St., Guelph/ Take Bus 99 South Bound at Guelph Central Station Platform 7 to come to the University Centre (3.4 Km)

Fairfield Inn & Suits, 35 Cowan Pl, Guelph/ 7 Km from the University Centre.

Travel Suggestions:

You can come to the City of Guelph by air, car/bus and train. The major airport is the Pearson International located about 50 minutes east towards Toronto. There is a regional airport in Waterloo, which is about half an hour from the city.

The Red car Service is a reliable option for the airport transfer. Use the booking code AIAEE23 to receive the conference rate. We recommend to book the transfer ahead of your trip. You can also use Uber to come to Guelph. The city is located to about 2 hours east from major land boarders with New York and Michigan. At the Pearson International, you will see sign for 'ground transportation'/ 'out of town service'. You will find more information here how to locate their counter at the airport.

You will find more information about travel to Guelph hereYou can use Guelph Transit to go around the city.

Explore the City of Guelph/Wellington Area: OR OR

Explore Toronto:

Local Tours Guide Operators in Guelph:

Explore Niagara Region:

Explore Ontario:

Suggestions for VISA:

If you need a Canadian VISA you can consult with the Immigration and Citizenship Canada website []. To apply online, you must first sign in or create an account. If you want to apply by yourself, use Option 1: GCKey. Sign up for an account and then log in. Then, under the Start My Application option, click to apply to come to Canada. You must click on "visitor visa, study or work permit" under determine your eligibility and apply online. Then you'll have to answer a series of questions to find out what kind of visa you need. The rest of the application should be completed after this eligibility check.

Quick links

Follow our activities

© Association for International Agricultural and Extension Education.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software